Indian Premier League to Foreign Premier League....

I just feel like IPL has lost it's charm. Last year when IPL was played for the first time, Everyone was crazy to watch IPL. Many of my fiends were able to get tickets for IPL matches in their respective cities at a reasonable rate and chance to enjoy the Cricket in Live action.
This year IPL is going on in South Africa?? Why?? Security??? Or just trying to Cash on the success IPL...?? I guess they wanted to try something New this year.....

I am not watching IPL this season....I am just Not interested in cricket these days.

I seriously feel last years excitement for IPL is dead this year. Now the great Indian Premier League has become Foreign Premier League. Foreign Soil, Foreign Captains so totally there is nothing Indian remaining in there. I had a idea of going to Bangalore to watch a Match in live, All got flopped.. Thanks to BCCI. After matchs got shifted to SA I was just thinking about charging my Dish TV with some package which lets me watch SET-MAX at home... But I am not in mood after the rain is spoiling every match... Also I have almost dropped the idea of buying TV Tuner card for my computer.
So who all Still watch IPL, Well, Enjoy the Games....
For me... I am Seriously Drifting away from my Cricket Craze.......

Comments