IPL is Over, Deccan Chargers are new Champs

After Many months, i felt like watching cricket today, and i started watching The final of IPL season 2.

Deccan Chargers vs Royal Challengers.

My favorite was Bangalore team, The Royal Challengers..... Royal Challengers bowled well, and restricted the opponent to a total which they can get.
But the batting failure of Royal Challengers haunted them in the finals and they just lost badly.

And the History repeats, Whenever I get interested in Cricket and watch a Match, My favorite Team loses, and so is my interest on cricket. I just end up spoiling my mood again trying to be a cricket fan.
Yes, The Final Match of IPL, Deccan Chargers vs Royal Challengers is Over, and Deccan Chargers have come up as Champions of IPL season 2.

I HATE CRICKET....... :D

Comments