Google Earth vs ISRO Bhuvan:
- Google Earth’s Zoom: levels up to 200 meters
- ISRO’s Bhuvan Zoom: levels up to 10 meters
- Google Earth: Single layer information
- ISRO’s Bhuvan: Multilayer information
- Google Earth: Images upgraded every 4 years
- ISRO’s Bhuvan: Images upgraded every year
- Google Earth: No alternate viewing options
- ISRO’s Bhuvan: Options of viewing on different dates
- Google Earth: Uses international satellites
- ISRO’s Bhuvan: Uses Indian satellites
So if you ever tried the ISRO Bhuvan, you will come to know how bad the software actually is. It's not at all ready, Even now...!! Even after 1 year of the launch. The resolutions promised are not there at all. The clarity of the images is Miserable and quality of the software is a total failure. The compatibility issues are still present, You have to download a installer to run the application, runs only on Windows and so and so. If i keep typing the list then it will go on and on.
ISRO can produce such good rockets, But what happened to ISRO when they had to deliver something to the outer world? To show how high end they are? A substandard product to show the world how cheap we can get....!!???
I feel sorry for the ISRO's Bhuvan, which was supposed to be a high quality product has been made as a Substandard product. Shame on the people who developed the Bhuvan. I am Disappointed by the ISRO's Quality.
How you feel about this disappointment..?? Comment section is Open...!!