End Of 2008

Yes the year 2008 is Over.... I feel like It just zap passed for me. Busy at job the Year was a good fun Experience overall.... This year will be treasured as a memorable year for my life.. Have seen many ups and down in this year.

I will ever love this year because i purchased something for me this year... Yes My Bike... I Love it... At the End of year when i calculated the average that the Bike has done 62 Km's per day... :P More at my Bikes Blog.

So Remembering the ood memories and forgetting the Bad ones I am ready to face NEW YEAR Yes... I am Ready to Welcome 2009.... Are You ready to welcome 2009.... :)

Njoy the New Year party..... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking the Airtel MMX 610U Datacard.

Axis bank iConnect Login ID

Chevrolet Beat Diesel Mileage.