I have a Account in Axis bank, which provided me with a iConnect netbanking account. Initially i had so much trouble finding my Login ID so the account was idle for almost a Year. Then One fine day i just got interested in Internet banking. So started Digging the Documents. Found the iConnect and Telebanking Password slips.
Now started searching for the Login ID, Tried all possible ID's which were mentioned in the Welcome Kit... Just to be annoyed and not able to login.
Then Found a Entry as Customer ID in the Telebanking password slip. OK Finally made out that the Customer ID is the iConnect ID too so that is the LOGIN ID for iConnect.
So i just typed in the Customer ID and the Password, just to get greeted by a Page which tells me USE INTERNET EXPLORER. So Logged in with the Internet Explorer and i was able to login.
After 12+ Months of holding the iConnect service i was finally able to login into the iConnect. Now i have to find something which lets me use the service in Firefo…
Place is ~200KM from Bangalore 3-4 hours drive.
Road via Dabaspet is in a better shape is what I felt (Took this route while coming back).
But If you live in North Bangalore take the Hyderabad highway and take left towards Pavagada from Penakonda.
It is a Moderately difficult trek. Carry Water and plenty of snacks. Took us 3 hours to reach the top with lot of breaks.
Wear shoes (Mistake I did as I was wearing 80% covered Woodlands sandals, Things can enter inside from the rest 20% uncovered part).
Park your vehicles at bottom of hill and start climbing which looks like a simple climb. (It is NOT)
Here is what it looks like from the bottom.
You can see layer of mountains at a distance when you climb up.
A panorama from the top.
(There are 2 cars in this picture and you can't see them because they are so far away.) At the Top there is a Nandi Temple.
Pole Shifting The pole shifting is a phenomenon when the earth switches it's poles, So North pole becomes South and South pole becomes North(Well it's much complicated than that actually). But as like everyone is saying this pole shift will not occur overnight or in matter of days or months.. It will take a Freaking 1 million years for a pole shift to start and complete. So, there is no need to worry about the end of world so soon with a Pole Shift.
Planet X or Nibiru According to Somalians there exists a planet Niribu which circles the sun every 3600 years and when it comes there come the tough times on earth. This is not happening because, If that Planet X is coming towards Sun/Earth, then it should be visible by now. And for people who say the planet Hides behind the Sun, Get out of childish theories.
But there is One event which can actually make the world to come to a stand still, and they are calledSuper Volcanoes
Super Volcanoes There are a few Super Volcanoes which are sleepin…