Apple Nano Effect...!!!!

Finally got my hands on Apple iPOD Nano...
Now i can't synchronize the Nano without iTunes... So started searching for Some magazine DVD's so that i may just find the itunes and i did find one,Dec 07 DVD had iTunes on it. I Pop it in,install the software connect the iPOD just to find out that it's version 7.4 and my 3G ipod requires something 7.6....!!! I am in cold water....!!

Search on Internet for itunes just to find that the size of download is 57MB, Just can't download that much on my Dial up.

Like a warrior now i search for the alternative. I find Media Monkey in the Same Magazine DVD install the version 2.5 it's a FREEWARE. As it just seems like it is working,I transfer some songs to ipod, Disconnect the player and go through the list just to find NOTHING...!!!!!!! Even Media Monkey 3 is required for this 3G iPOD...!!! I am loosing my Patience... I pay So much for the player and Apple Can't Bundle iTunes with the player...? A 80mm Cd with iTunes... OK No need for a CD,there is 3.6GB space on the new iPOD, Just put it in there...!!! IDIOTS...!!!

As my only option is Media Monkey now as it's size is small...I start my hunt for Media Monkey.. The file size for version 3 is 6.48 MB. Try it downloading with Firefox Broken Link after 11%, Try it with Opera Broken link after 29% once and 60% the next time. Irritated i install Download Accelerator Plus and Download it... After 100% download i just end up finding the download was corrupt......!!!!! I am almost Like throwing out my Nano and My PC and also feel like banging those telephone exchange guys for not providing Broadband...

I am blank...!!

Music Transfer not working and Nano is like with 3.6GB free space waiting to be filled....

Then all of Sudden my eyes lighten up.. fingers star Clicking.. YES...!!! I found the Solution for the Download Problem.... Why did i wasted So much time with HTTP download....????

Torrents...!!!!!!!!! :)

I open utorrent after a long time on my dial up. Search for Media monkey torrent on mininova.org. Start the download.... after 1 hour 20 min the 8.4 MB download is done...

Catch the Nano The Music Transfered. I finally Press the Play Button...

Musical Miracle....!!!

I can hear every instrument played in the Stairway to the Heaven song in my earphone.....

So After 6 Hours of struggle i am Able to Download songs to nano....

More on the thing Coming Soon...!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking the Airtel MMX 610U Datacard.

Axis bank iConnect Login ID

Chevrolet Beat Diesel Mileage.