I browse WEB using Firefox, But sometimes I do have to use IE due to some reasons. The most annoying thing in IE 7 is the Address bar. It's at the Top of the window, First i tried to get used to it, but it was so hard getting used to it that i finally decided to find a way to make it the way i want it.
A simple registry hack did the job for me....
So here is it.... Moving the Address bar in IE 7.
*** Following steps are NOT for people who don't understand risk of editing your registry.
1. Click on Start-->Run... and type regedit in the run box
2. Navigate to the following registry subkey:
3. Right-click WebBrowser, select New-->DWORD Value.
4. In the New Value #1 box, type ITBar7Position, and then press ENTER.
5. Double click on ITBar7Position, and in the Value data: box, type 1, then click OK.
6. Exit Registry Editor, and then start Internet Explorer 7.
**The Above Steps did the work for me on Windows XP.
Now the IE 7 is a bit less annoying...... :) But it is Painfully slow compared to Mozilla Firefox.