The AXIS Bank TXN password Dillema

Long time ago I posted how to find the Login ID for Axis bank here. Many people found that post useful as i was going through the comments today.
Earlier that time, even I didn't had any idea about online banking login ID's and Passwords etc etc. Well, didn't used to earn at that time…(Or at least not sufficient)
I remember in previous post I was clueless about the TXN (Transaction)Password which the bank had sent me. But later I found it out what it is used for. Yeah, after activating the transaction facility. So today I am taking some time to ink it in.

The TXN password is used for the Purpose of making a Transaction. So if you want to transfer some money to other account then the TXN password will be asked before you go ahead with a Transfer. Well thats what banks call security.

Well you need to activate the transfers facility to use this. :)

*This is a very old post, was idling in my drafts… So thought of publishing it, hoping someone will find it useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking the Airtel MMX 610U Datacard.

Axis bank iConnect Login ID

Chevrolet Beat Diesel Mileage.