Manjarabad Fort

One fine day I was browsing through the Google Maps near Sakleshpura and I see this...!! And I was like, What on earth is that....!!! I need to go there and see it once.

Well that was almost 4 years ago.

Every time I traveled via Sakleshpura I would remember, There is a Star shaped Fort...!! Manjarabad Fort. Finally was able to visit the fort last month.


[Yeah...!! You have to Climb Stairs...!!] 

 [The Manjarabad Fort Entrance]


[Gate inside] 

[Some well in the center]

[A Panorama from one of the edges, Click for a a bit better resolution]

I don't have any historical data about the Manjarabad Fort, Only know that during some point of time it came under Tipu Sultan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking the Airtel MMX 610U Datacard.

Axis bank iConnect Login ID

Chevrolet Beat Diesel Mileage.